Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nice Episode

I had my citrus salad and watched "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  She was pretty okay in some ways.  Does she hug people who come on?  I dunno, it would still be fun without hugging her.  There was an English guy on who seemed upset.  They knew all these different actors from movies, and I never knew those people.  Then, he was trying to get close to her inappropriately.  He was probably younger.  I don't know what to say @ that episode, I mean like the way they say you need to know all these actors you don't care about more than other things, like cooking, blogging, etc.  I watch some TV now and have seem some things more than once that I like.  I felt like someone was close to me inappropriately at the Apple store here in the mall.  I ended up moving away.  Oh well, must have been dizzy.  It gets busy..  Too bad, not sure what Ellen wants, maybe more people with their lives together.